Thursday, June 10, 2010

Recital Time for Olivia

On June 5 I had my dance recital. I was so excited! We do it once every two years in a huge theater called Texas Hall. For the recital I had to wear stage makeup and wear three different costumes, which I loved. I had two rehearsals in Texas Hall in the two days before the recital. They each took about four hours. And all year long we have been practicing in class, two days a week. So it was a lot of hard work to get ready for the recital. I did a tap dance to "All That Jazz," a ballet dance to "Surrey with the Fringe on Top," and a jazz dance to "Ragtime Cowboy Joe" and "Hoedown Throwdown." I did great, and I wasn't nervous at all. After the recital, Mom gave me a beautiful bouquet of pink roses to put in a vase. Here are some pictures from that day:

 

1 comment:

  1. Olivia- me and my sister are so jealous of your outfit and make-up. You look fabulous! I wish I were there to see your performance. I'm sure you did a great job! Maybe you can teach us a few steps when we see each other in Utah. Love, Haley

    ReplyDelete