Sunday, April 18, 2010

Good Times . . . Good Times

Now it's my turn. It's Ethan, everyone! We went on a lot of rides at Disney World and Animal Kingdom. One of my favorite rides was Space Mountain. But there was a roller coaster at Animal Kingdom called Mount Everest, and it was too scary. I loved seeing Jake's face when he got off that ride. It was great having sleepovers with Jake in our condo. He's so funny. And Papa let me ride on his shoulders all the time so my feet didn't get too tired. He's the best Papa in the whole entire universe for taking us on this fun trip.

3 comments:

  1. Cute post E! I am sorry I missed out on all the fun. Good thing Jenn and her family came to entertain me.

    Isn't Jake looking SO much like Adam?!? Should we start praying for him now... or wait a few years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan, how fun! Christian and Sarah-Jane went on Space Mountain. Christian LOVED it! SJ just said that she was scared but very brave! I am sure Christian would have loved it even more with you and Jacob also! We love you!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ethan! It's Jake! I had so much fun with you at Disney World. I can't wait to see you this summer and have more sleepovers. Let's stay up all night and watch Sponge Bob!
    Later, dude!
    Jake

    ReplyDelete