Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mick- Mick- Hooray!!!

Hi, peoples! It's me, Chloe, the best person ever! LOL Anyway, this blog post isn't just about me, (surprisingly), it's about the place we just flew on a plane to. Hint: This is about Disney World! Now, let me tell you a few of my favorite things about it. First of all, I went with the some of the best people in the whole world: Adam, Julie, Haley, Jake, Izzy, Sadie, Meme, Papa, and of course, Mommy, Olivia, and Ethan. That's 12 people! Next are the rides. They were awesome! My favorite land was Fantasy Land. Some of the rides I really loved were It's a Small World, Snow White's Scary Adventures, and Peter Pan's Flight. I also loved going to Animal Kingdom, where we went on a safari and a nature walk. Finally, here are some of my favorite pictures from Disney World and Animal Kingdom. See ya later, alligators!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, just a week ago today we were getting ready for our fantastic three days at Disney World! It was sooooooo fun and I definitely want to go back! Thanks for posting the pictures so I could relive the memories. By the way, my favorite rides were Space Mountain and Expedition Everest, which proves you're never too old for a great roller coaster ride!

    Meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. You guys look like you had a great time.

    Great post Chloe! You are a blogging Queen. I love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe, it sounds like you had lots and lots of fun! We went on Snow White's Scary Adventures and It's a Small World aslo. The kids loved them both. But unfortunately we missed the Peter Pan ride. The lines were SO long in Disneyland. Usually about an hour per ride. Was it long in Disneyworld also?

    You look so darling in your pictures! Looks like you had the best time. We missed you guys!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Chloe!
    I loved spending time with you and seeing the pictures you posted on the blog. I can't wait to spend time with you this summer and have lots of sleepovers.
    See you soon!
    Haley

    ReplyDelete