Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Day (in Texas?!)

Hi everyone, from me, Chloe. I'm writing my first blog post. My mom is helping me, and we're going to show you some pictures, too. On Thursday we had a big snowstorm. It snowed the whole entire day, really! Everything was covered with snow. School was canceled on Friday, so we got to stay home and have a snow day. We built lots of snowmen and had a snowball fight with my mom. We got soaking wet. We also had hot chocolate and cookies. Oh, and we played a game where we stood under the trees and let the wind blow snow from the branches right on top of us. I got a bunch of snow right in my face.

Here are some pictures my mom took of us playing in the snow:

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Are you sure that's Texas?!? Wow. You guys sure are cute. Great blog post Chloe Beth. Keep them coming. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete